Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

All things sportified ... football, snail racing, rugby, tennis .. hmmm short skirts :)
Hetfield
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 am

Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby Hetfield » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:51 am

What a Glorious day Sat 14th March 2009 was

User avatar
Sean
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby Sean » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 am

as a man utd fan i really don't agree at all! :music-tool:
Image

User avatar
shrimpy53
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Location: Bangor, North Wales / Reading

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby shrimpy53 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:23 am

not at all sure if this is the right section for this! as a neutral it was nice to see Utd have their arse handed to them. only thing that really ruined the day was Reading losing! promortion contenders my arse..
Image

FMC Number: 1k985227 . Please use it, you'll get beer if you do! PM me!

User avatar
billytheweed
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: rossendale valley lancashire

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby billytheweed » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:33 am

its such a perfect day........

man u 1 - scouse 4 :laughing-rolling:
burnley 5 - notts f nil
arsenal FOUR - b******* rovers nil :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

User avatar
rockgeek
Posts: 1000838
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby rockgeek » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:16 pm

I was there :music-deathmetal:

SmAcKtArD
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby SmAcKtArD » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:08 pm

It was a disgusting loss :P
Image

User avatar
JAMEZ!
Posts: 1435
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Nottingham, England

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby JAMEZ! » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:20 pm

billytheweed wrote:its such a perfect day........

man u 1 - scouse 4 :laughing-rolling:
burnley 5 - notts f nil
arsenal FOUR - b******* rovers nil :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:


:music-tool:

As a Man U fan, Living in Nottingham (before you say anything, im not a fukking glory supporter, it's a family thing). I agree with the Notts Forest thing, However i have 5 words for you, only two of wich you can write on here, but i'll try...

FUKK OFF, YOU FUKKING KUNT!!!! :twisted:

(sorry about the spelling, only way 2 get it thru) :D
Image

User avatar
billytheweed
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: rossendale valley lancashire

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby billytheweed » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 pm

JAMEZ! wrote:
billytheweed wrote:its such a perfect day........

man u 1 - scouse 4 :laughing-rolling:
burnley 5 - notts f nil
arsenal FOUR - b******* rovers nil :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:


:music-tool:

As a Man U fan, Living in Nottingham (before you say anything, im not a fukking glory supporter, it's a family thing). I agree with the Notts Forest thing, However i have 5 words for you, only two of wich you can write on here, but i'll try...

FUKK OFF, YOU FUKKING KUNT!!!! :twisted:

(sorry about the spelling, only way 2 get it thru) :D




reply...... where were you at turf moor ???????............ we support our local team........... glory hunting manc wanna beee ........ your not from manchester ........................ oh then your not alone, neither are 80% of their supporters are they ???????

quick joke .......... what do you call a bloke in manchester wearing a man u kit ...... a tourist !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .

think you get it ............. now go away and learn to spell.................. knob !!!!!!!
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

User avatar
billytheweed
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: rossendale valley lancashire

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby billytheweed » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 pm

oh and can i just say what a spoilt kid rooney is " i threw the ball to a team mate :doh: oh play for fulham now do we ...............booo hooo


FULHAM 2 - Spank u NIL ................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

User avatar
kleptomaniac
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby kleptomaniac » Sun May 17, 2009 9:14 am

Nevermind

Because

Man U- Champions of England.

User avatar
rockgeek
Posts: 1000838
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby rockgeek » Sun May 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Gracious winner :roll:

Still, several trophies behind us though and in greater debt... oh and it does matter because it shows that we are better than you. Maybe not other the whole season but certainly over the majority. It gives us better realisation that we will win ne9sucgjdkfb c;jhg ;fkjg 'ofdhkg 'okf

User avatar
billytheweed
Posts: 7202
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:45 pm
Location: rossendale valley lancashire

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby billytheweed » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 pm

back on topic ......................

yes ...yes i did , i was there ..................

funniest chant of the night when rooney blasted a shot over the Burnley fans chanted " your'e not robbie blake !!!"

seriously though i think they are going to miss ronaldo they seem to have lost that aura that they had last season . prediction , 3rd place ,
ImageImage
' hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'
FMC code1k910248

User avatar
Jesusofchaos
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 pm
Location: Southampton the best

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby Jesusofchaos » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 pm

I seriously lol'd when i saw this, i love it when the underdog wins Tottenham won aswell which was good
Image
Image
Sylosis > Linkin Park and thats a fact

Lets have another Machine Head pit

User avatar
triaxis
Posts: 7264
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am
Location: Forest of Dean
Contact:

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby triaxis » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 pm

I'd agree that the loss of Ronaldo and Tevez is going to hit 'em a bit and it'll take Michael Sicknote Owen some time to get into his stride

And yeah am loving the fact that after 2 games, Spurs sit at the top of the table. Ok it's early days yet, but will enjoy it while it lasts

:D
Image
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

User avatar
Ashes Of The Wake
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby Ashes Of The Wake » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 am

It doesn't matter if United lose, as a die hard red I can honestly say that no matter WHO we play, they always pull out all the stops when playing us, because they know they fecking need to, to beat us. Thats how its been for god knows how many years, and it always will be.
Image

User avatar
Scumface
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:28 am

Re: Who Watched Man U Lose Yesterday...Ha Ha

Postby Scumface » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Nice thread bump from August 2009... :?

Although, sadly the title is just as relevant today. Pah. :-x


Return to “Sport”