Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

All things sportified ... football, snail racing, rugby, tennis .. hmmm short skirts :)
User avatar
rockgeek
Posts: 1000838
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby rockgeek » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Liverpool!!!!!!!

User avatar
Tezzy Tez
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Tezzy Tez » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Everton 8-)
'You're not as awesome in real life.'

User avatar
Brammy
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Location: Huddersfield/Manchester, UK

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Brammy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Manchester United :D
ImageImage

User avatar
rockgeek
Posts: 1000838
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby rockgeek » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:48 pm

:snooty:

User avatar
Brammy
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Location: Huddersfield/Manchester, UK

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Brammy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:50 pm

rockgeek wrote::snooty:


Hopefully you'll make it to the Champions League final this year! (so we can crush another english team at the height of their dreams) :dance:
ImageImage

User avatar
Tezzy Tez
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Tezzy Tez » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:50 pm

:character-afro:

/Fellaini
'You're not as awesome in real life.'

User avatar
D_C
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:02 pm
Location: WGC, with Blackgarden ;)
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby D_C » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:56 pm

The one with all the money...

User avatar
rockgeek
Posts: 1000838
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby rockgeek » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 pm

D_C wrote:The one with all the money...
Swindon F.C?

User avatar
Rhodes87
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Location: Alton, Hampshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Rhodes87 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:14 pm

*prepares for vast amouts of laughing* ... Spurs :?
There's a murder in the rue mourge, a...
Image

User avatar
Tippo
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Location: Surrey, UK
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Tippo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Crystal Palace ;)

User avatar
triaxis
Posts: 7264
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am
Location: Forest of Dean
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby triaxis » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Rhodes87 wrote:*prepares for vast amouts of laughing* ... Spurs :?


UP THE SPURS!

:D
Image
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

User avatar
nanoon
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 am
Location: jail

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby nanoon » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Arsenal
Image

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby King_Walnut » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 pm

nanoon wrote:Arsenal


UP THE ARSE!
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
Brammy
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Location: Huddersfield/Manchester, UK

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Brammy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 pm

King_Walnut wrote:
nanoon wrote:Arsenal


UP THE ARSE!


:lol:
ImageImage

mikeycarter
Posts: 602
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm
Location: Ickleford and Derby Uni

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby mikeycarter » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Norwich City

User avatar
Phantom Lord
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:11 am
Location: Hatfield, Herts
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Phantom Lord » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

triaxis wrote:
Rhodes87 wrote:*prepares for vast amouts of laughing* ... Spurs :?


UP THE SPURS!

:D


YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ARRRRRRRRMYYYYYYYYY!

martin
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm
Location: Billingham, Teesside, England, UK.

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby martin » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 pm

I support Manchester United, and have done since I was about 6 years old.
Image

User avatar
Collision
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Collision » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 pm

None... I'm basketball fan.
Image
My FMC code is - 1k988993

User avatar
Rhodes87
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Location: Alton, Hampshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Rhodes87 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Phantom Lord wrote:
triaxis wrote:
Rhodes87 wrote:*prepares for vast amouts of laughing* ... Spurs :?


UP THE SPURS!

:D


YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ARRRRRRRRMYYYYYYYYY!


Fook me, there are nearly as many Yidos in this thread as I know in real life! COYS!
There's a murder in the rue mourge, a...
Image

User avatar
Hooperman06
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Hooperman06 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:04 pm

West Ham United :twisted:
Image

Image

User avatar
BristolRuss
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:59 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby BristolRuss » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:52 pm

UNI-TED!
United are the team for me.
With a nick-nack paddy whack, give the dog a bone.
Why don't Citeh fuck off home!! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
L-Dude
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby L-Dude » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Bristol Rovers :music-rockon:
Image

User avatar
joesnoose
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby joesnoose » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Southampton
Image

User avatar
Tezzy Tez
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Tezzy Tez » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:22 pm

If this is anything like the other forums I go on we'll get about 90% of people being either Man Utd, Liverpool or Spurs fans and the remaining 10% supporting other teams.
'You're not as awesome in real life.'

User avatar
Hooperman06
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Sport - What Football Team Do You Support

Postby Hooperman06 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Tezzy Tez wrote:If this is anything like the other forums I go on we'll get about 90% of people being either Man Utd, Liverpool or Spurs fans and the remaining 10% supporting other teams.


5% are west ham fans :P
Image

Image


Return to “Sport”