What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

For all your XBOX, Wii, PS, console chat :)
User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:02 pm

ok for myself Gears fo war 3, Battlefield 3 and Batman: arkym city are the games im looking forward too but whats yours?
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
MetalNinja
Posts: 2356
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Black Country

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby MetalNinja » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Same as you really, then throw in Rage and Portal 2 :D

Some of the games I've really been waiting for have already been released this year :lol:
alexcore wrote:Ninjas don't sleep, they just wait.

User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:11 pm

yea there are some random games i may get like the WWE allstars game which looks like it could be fun online. You played serious sam HD? now thats a funny game
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
MetalNinja
Posts: 2356
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Black Country

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby MetalNinja » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 pm

I can't remember if they changed the name for it but I downloaded the original Serious Sam on the 360 (can't remember if that is Serious Sam HD)
Loved it on the original XBox so had to buy it on 360. It still has the record for longest a game took me to complete... and even then it was on co-op! :lol:
alexcore wrote:Ninjas don't sleep, they just wait.

User avatar
Tomfiend4.0
Posts: 3952
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Reading

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby Tomfiend4.0 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Duke Nukem Forever & Skyrim (assuming Skyrim is 2011)

User avatar
MetalNinja
Posts: 2356
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Black Country

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby MetalNinja » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Tomfiend4.0 wrote:Duke Nukem Forever & Skyrim (assuming Skyrim is 2011)

Duke Nukem Forever is more a statement of how long it's going to take before it actually comes out isn't it? :P
alexcore wrote:Ninjas don't sleep, they just wait.

User avatar
Tomfiend4.0
Posts: 3952
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Reading

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby Tomfiend4.0 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 pm

haha how many times has it been set back? Think when I first heard of it, it was due in April. Now it's June :roll:

User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:57 pm

duke nukem is getting a joke, but then again gears date was changed to september.
and serious sam HD is the second one, i would recommend buying it for 400points on xbox. me and my friend have been doing co-op online, i just love the crazyness of it.
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
ProfessorBear
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 am
Location: London

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby ProfessorBear » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 pm

My xbox is unused at the minute due to dissertation writing. As soon as May 16th has passed...

Mortal Kombat
Duke Nukem Forever
Crysis 2
Not now Summer Glau, we'll get married when I say so.
Image

User avatar
MetalNinja
Posts: 2356
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 pm
Location: Black Country

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby MetalNinja » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Ahh yeah I had the 2nd Serious Sam on the original XBox, preferred the first but it was just as hard :lol:

Duke Nukem Forever has been in the pipelines for YEARS. They started developing it in 1997. Because the date kept changing they ended up saying in 2001 that it would be released "when it's done".
Then last year it go cancelled completely until another company took up the rights etc.
Soooo yeah, Duke Nukem Forever has been a long time coming :lol:
alexcore wrote:Ninjas don't sleep, they just wait.

User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 pm

lets just hope the wait is worth it otherwise there may be alot of siaapointed fans.
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
kbaysurf
Posts: 7946
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby kbaysurf » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Mortal Kombat and Battlefield 3
1 of 83 -First Mate Kbay - (FMC - 1k910128 ) - Porno Jim
Mr Paul wrote:everyone's favourite Brann-Dailor-lookey-likey-studmuffin, kbaysurf :P

User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 pm

oooh is there a new mortal combat coming out.
theres a new zombie game and jurassic park game (i know itll suck)
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
kbaysurf
Posts: 7946
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby kbaysurf » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

calz wrote:oooh is there a new mortal combat coming out.
theres a new zombie game and jurassic park game (i know itll suck)


Yeah man - and it looks sickkk - x ray moves, brutal fatalities - gone back to it's roots. Out April 19th i think
1 of 83 -First Mate Kbay - (FMC - 1k910128 ) - Porno Jim
Mr Paul wrote:everyone's favourite Brann-Dailor-lookey-likey-studmuffin, kbaysurf :P

User avatar
Blackwater
Posts: 1528
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm
Location: Russia

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby Blackwater » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:28 am

Duke Nukem Forever,Mortal Kombat and Skyrim
ImageImage

BABYMETAL to headline Sonisphere 2015

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby ANXIETY » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:43 am

My Xbox broke, but I might buy one back for the winter and but GoW 3 when it comes out.
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:01 am

ANXIETY wrote:My Xbox broke, but I might buy one back for the winter and but GoW 3 when it comes out.


Gears 3 is going to be immense, theres so much new stuff like you can kill with the boynet round corners from cover, you can swap weapons with team mates and new online modes.
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
ANXIETY
Posts: 12879
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby ANXIETY » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:22 pm

calz wrote:
ANXIETY wrote:My Xbox broke, but I might buy one back for the winter and but GoW 3 when it comes out.


Gears 3 is going to be immense, theres so much new stuff like you can kill with the boynet round corners from cover, you can swap weapons with team mates and new online modes.


Sounds sweet. GoW 1 Is one of my favourite games of all time. Online on that game was amazing.
Image
FMC code:1k932434 Use it ;)

User avatar
calz
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby calz » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 am

ANXIETY wrote:
calz wrote:
ANXIETY wrote:My Xbox broke, but I might buy one back for the winter and but GoW 3 when it comes out.


Gears 3 is going to be immense, theres so much new stuff like you can kill with the boynet round corners from cover, you can swap weapons with team mates and new online modes.


Sounds sweet. GoW 1 Is one of my favourite games of all time. Online on that game was amazing.


I have never played gears 1 online!! ive owned both since i got my xbox and find it hard enough getting a game on gears 2 sometimes but my friend did say there is still people on gears 1 so may give it a bash.
Take your time. Forget your life.

User avatar
Monstar111
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:23 pm
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby Monstar111 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:45 am

L.A. Noire and Skyrim. The two that have caught my eye for this year :)
Image

User avatar
Tomfiend4.0
Posts: 3952
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Location: Reading

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby Tomfiend4.0 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 am

Uncharted 3

User avatar
TheGunman
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby TheGunman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Duke Nukem Forever - It most likely will suck, but I've been waiting for this for so damn long!
The Witcher 2
Deus Ex 3
Batman: Arkham City

Games which might be this year but not definite:
Star Wars: The Old Republ;ic - Star Wars + Bioware = Win!
Diablo III
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Image

User avatar
cocainehero88
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby cocainehero88 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 am

Battlefield 3
Dead Island
Gears 3
Mass Effect 3
Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Cant wait to get these exams done, start placement in September and earn some cash to build up my collection :P
Upcoming Joy:
June 1st - End of BSc Biomedical Science year 2 :D
June 14th - Clutch - Pontypridd now, because Millenium Music Hall are rubbish!!!
June 16th-18th - Beer and Cider Festival - Cardiff
July 7th-10th - Sonisphere 2011

DakeyrasUK
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 am
Location: London

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby DakeyrasUK » Mon May 02, 2011 3:05 pm

TheGunman wrote:Duke Nukem Forever - It most likely will suck, but I've been waiting for this for so damn long!
The Witcher 2
Deus Ex 3
Batman: Arkham City

Games which might be this year but not definite:
Star Wars: The Old Republ;ic - Star Wars + Bioware = Win!
Diablo III
Final Fantasy XIII-2


That's quite the list! These are all (except the witcher 2) my most anticipated games! Now i need to find out about the witcher!
Yo! Stop that grinning and drop your linning!

User avatar
TheGunman
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: What 2011 releases are you looking forward too?

Postby TheGunman » Mon May 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I'd definitely recommend having a look at The Witcher, the story is a bit slow paced to begin with but your decisions do actually seem to have real consequences which I really enjoyed. Whatever you do don't watch the Polish tv series of it though, it's meant to be dreadful :lol:
Image


Return to “Gaming”