Minecraft

For all your XBOX, Wii, PS, console chat :)
Jasonisback

Minecraft

Postby Jasonisback » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Right, i know little about this game and i've had a little play with it and it's great.

But i've been watching this minecraft series on youtube. It completly baffled me, as i haven't played the beta, does it have something like a story line to it? or have the people who have made that series just made it all up and the game and everything?

Thats what i've been watching
rockgeek wrote:You're not old enough to drink - you probably could go for free thinking about it

kipper64

Re: Minecraft

Postby kipper64 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Aye there's no real story mode. When you play single player it's just "survival" mode - unless you have the difficulty set to easy. Which is basically just survive I guess, monsters spawn at night time which makes it interesting, and there's all sorts of dangers when you start digging down to get iron/gold/diamond etc...

They are adding in more "Adventure" stuff though, dunno what's in it at the moment as I haven;t played it in a while but they are putting in more and more achievements over time that sort of reward you for combat/exlporationy things. Also there's going to be an adventure mode that'll be out soon, it basically stops you from being able to destroy certain blocks and stuff the reason for that being people can make adventure maps which have some sort of challenge or story or a man-made dungeon. At the moment these exist but generally you are just asked not to destroy stuff etc..

Monstar111

Re: Minecraft

Postby Monstar111 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Minecraft is on the Xbox 360 now

Return to “Gaming”