Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

For all your Forum Fun and Games :)
User avatar
houston404
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby houston404 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 pm

shivcakes wrote:Hey, but ours is the runt of the litter and he hisses like a baby dragon, and..and... and I already named him!!!!!!

I like yours too though. :-)



plus when he grows up then our cat will eat your bunny


If a death metal song doesn't already have that as part of it's lyrics then I'm soooo gonna write one :lol:
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

User avatar
shivcakes
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland
Contact:

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby shivcakes » Mon May 26, 2014 3:53 pm

can it have a distorted squealing bunny sound effect somewhere? I wanna be in the video too btw.
♫ ♫ ♫ life is ours, we live it our way ♫ ♫ ♫
SONISPHERE 2014!!! CAMP LOOOONNNEERRRRRR ♥♥♥♥♥

User avatar
houston404
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby houston404 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:11 pm

shivcakes wrote:can it have a distorted squealing bunny sound effect somewhere? I wanna be in the video too btw.


As long as the bunny can death growl then that's fine. So I write the song, someone brings an acoustic guitar to soni, I debut the soni bunny campfire death metal song, everyone requests me to play it with Metallica, I become a famous rockstar and headline soni 2015.

Done and done.....now to find a non-cliché word to rhyme with rabbit...
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

User avatar
mrpaul
Posts: 13143
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 am
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby mrpaul » Mon May 26, 2014 9:07 pm

shivcakes wrote:Hey, but ours is the runt of the litter and he hisses like a baby dragon, and..and... and I already named him!!!!!!

I like yours too though. :-)



plus when he grows up then our cat will eat your bunny


I bet they'll become best friends like the kitty and bunny on last week's Supervet.

And besides, what everyone here is thinking is that you need to show us a picture of your cat!
:animals-cow: Moocrab Paul
FMC Code - 1K910196
Image

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Xale » Mon May 26, 2014 9:11 pm

When I was a kid I had a fish called Chicken Nuggets. Uh, he was named after my favourite metal band too.

User avatar
shivcakes
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland
Contact:

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby shivcakes » Mon May 26, 2014 10:01 pm

He's very tiny so I will post a better pic when he's a bit bigger. Mummy cat is very nervous - her first litter! I have a group shot but he is camoflaged! He's the little black guy on the left underneath his mum's paw.

Image



also, yeah okay piggingtons you will become famous. can I also be the drummer on this track? I better get credit for the inspiration.

PS cocaine habit.
♫ ♫ ♫ life is ours, we live it our way ♫ ♫ ♫
SONISPHERE 2014!!! CAMP LOOOONNNEERRRRRR ♥♥♥♥♥

User avatar
Stiv
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Stiv » Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Found Metallica Through The Never on US Netflix. It's certainly different...
42

User avatar
lolatheminxx
Posts: 4001
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:51 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby lolatheminxx » Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 am

God it all got very heated in here! To be honest I think we're seeing an odd trend in Europe at the moment where more extreme political parties who have always been in the minority are rising in popularity. Across Europe people have become disillusioned with modern politics and it's really not surprising. It'll be interesting to watch things develop over the next while.
maschera wrote:Image Look. It's minx as a mermaid.

Apparently Camp Moocrab's resident Irish girl / mermaid Image

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Xale » Tue May 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Going to see the new X-Men film tonight. First Class is probably my favourite superhero film so this one better be good.

User avatar
Epic Failure
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 1:26 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Epic Failure » Tue May 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Xale wrote:Going to see the new X-Men film tonight. First Class is probably my favourite superhero film so this one better be good.


It's basically a 2 hour V-sign from Singer to Ratner, and all the better for it. Really enjoyed it, just back from watching it myself.
Stoppin and stayin, I would if I could

User avatar
Black Wizard
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Black Wizard » Tue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm

I hope spoiler tags are being used in the Iron Maiden thread.

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Xale » Tue May 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Black Wizard wrote:I hope spoiler tags are being used in the Iron Maiden thread.

They're not. I've asked the guy if he'll edit them in, but I wouldn't wade in just yet if I were you.
Epic Failure wrote:It's basically a 2 hour V-sign from Singer to Ratner, and all the better for it.

Yep, my thoughts when watching it.

User avatar
shivcakes
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland
Contact:

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby shivcakes » Wed May 28, 2014 12:38 am

lolatheminxx wrote:God it all got very heated in here! To be honest I think we're seeing an odd trend in Europe at the moment where more extreme political parties who have always been in the minority are rising in popularity. Across Europe people have become disillusioned with modern politics and it's really not surprising. It'll be interesting to watch things develop over the next while.


Yeah I didn't want that conversation at all :lol: I'm not sure what's going on, in one sense the EU is stronger than ever but also seems to be falling apart a little bit...
♫ ♫ ♫ life is ours, we live it our way ♫ ♫ ♫
SONISPHERE 2014!!! CAMP LOOOONNNEERRRRRR ♥♥♥♥♥

User avatar
Rick
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:01 am
Location: Preston

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Rick » Wed May 28, 2014 8:41 am

Xale wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:I hope spoiler tags are being used in the Iron Maiden thread.

They're not. I've asked the guy if he'll edit them in, but I wouldn't wade in just yet if I were you.
Epic Failure wrote:It's basically a 2 hour V-sign from Singer to Ratner, and all the better for it.

Yep, my thoughts when watching it.


I really want to go and watch it but the mongs released it during half term so gotta wait another 2 weeks to avoid the bloody kids
Camp Bitchfist: Ozzfest 2002, Download 2004, Download 2005, Download 2006, Download 2007, Download 2008, Download 2009, Sonisphere 2010, Sonisphere 2011, Download 2012, Download 2013, Sonisphere 2014, Download 2016!

User avatar
Black Wizard
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Black Wizard » Wed May 28, 2014 12:02 pm

shivcakes wrote:in one sense the EU is stronger than ever but also seems to be falling apart a little bit...

frakk the EU. French President has said that it should scale back its powers. :greetings-clappingorange:

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby ThornDavis » Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Xale wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:I hope spoiler tags are being used in the Iron Maiden thread.

They're not. I've asked the guy if he'll edit them in, but I wouldn't wade in just yet if I were you.
Epic Failure wrote:It's basically a 2 hour V-sign from Singer to Ratner, and all the better for it.

Yep, my thoughts when watching it.


I made my annual trip to the cinema in order to watch X-Men 7 - DOFFPUH, and I'm glad I did. Tons of good stuff to enjoy - Bryan Singer seems to excel at envisioning creative and delightful uses for super-powers. I don't think any other movie finds such a great way to deploy powers as his X-Men movies. I never thought of teleporting as particularly combat-effective until his devastating attack on the white house in X2 (followed by Azazel dropping government agents in Vaughn's First Class). DOFFPUH continues that trend with its magnificent realisation of just what Quicksilver could achieve with a little lateral thinking, and the fabulous use of portals as possibly the only remotely effective way to fight the Sentinels.

Also, there's no-one better in the world at handling complex storylines with massive casts in a big budget movie than Bryan Singer. If anyone else had made this film, it would have been about ten hours long - but he seems to know exactly how much you can convey with a single glance, or a well timed edit. It's incredible that this film includes two timelines, dozens of characters, well-realised character arcs for Xavier, Magneto and Mystique, and still crams in fistfuls of big set-pieces whilst still being shorter than the first Amazing Spider-Man. You have to be incredibly deft to juggle all that without the audience losing their place. Hardly anyone has such complete control of the language of cinema as Bryan Singer. I kind of feel that he's 'better' than this kind of spectacle, that he could do something truly amazing if he had more to say. But, eh. If he's happy to slum it then at least thanks to him we get a few more big-budget movies that are smart and creative.

User avatar
shivcakes
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland
Contact:

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby shivcakes » Wed May 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Black Wizard wrote:
shivcakes wrote:in one sense the EU is stronger than ever but also seems to be falling apart a little bit...

frakk the EU. French President has said that it should scale back its powers. :greetings-clappingorange:


Yeah I think they're getting a bit too bossy. What's that French guy like? I heard he's one of those *whispers* socialists :lol: :lol: :lol:
♫ ♫ ♫ life is ours, we live it our way ♫ ♫ ♫
SONISPHERE 2014!!! CAMP LOOOONNNEERRRRRR ♥♥♥♥♥

User avatar
houston404
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby houston404 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 pm

shivcakes wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:
shivcakes wrote:in one sense the EU is stronger than ever but also seems to be falling apart a little bit...

frakk the EU. French President has said that it should scale back its powers. :greetings-clappingorange:


Yeah I think they're getting a bit too bossy. What's that French guy like? I heard he's one of those *whispers* socialists :lol: :lol: :lol:


EU technocrats bossy? Woah! You can't say that! They are totally integrating our continent for selfless reasons.....

So yeah, Europe= Good EU= Bad
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

User avatar
Black Wizard
Posts: 6189
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: Reading

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Black Wizard » Wed May 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Technocrat sounds like a sci-fi robot race. Like "The Technocrats programmed the Nick Clegg model to brainwash the Brits and fully integrate them into the EU mainframe. However, the Nick Clegg model was defeated in mortal combat by Farage of the UKIP clan who then rallied the Brits to unplug the nation from the mainframe".

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Xale » Thu May 29, 2014 12:29 am

Fuck One Direction and fuck the 13 hour shift I just worked at their concert.

User avatar
houston404
Posts: 5213
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby houston404 » Thu May 29, 2014 12:30 am

Black Wizard wrote:Technocrat sounds like a sci-fi robot race. Like "The Technocrats programmed the Nick Clegg model to brainwash the Brits and fully integrate them into the EU mainframe. However, the Nick Clegg model was defeated in mortal combat by Farage of the UKIP clan who then rallied the Brits to unplug the nation from the mainframe".


meanwhile, in the legion of doom, plans for an improved Hollainde model are being prepared
Oh joy another game of truth or troll
Your/You're, it's all the same to me

User avatar
shivcakes
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland
Contact:

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby shivcakes » Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 am

Xale wrote:Fuck One Direction and fuck the 13 hour shift I just worked at their concert.


Did you get any free weed? :lol:

Also I love where this sci-fi movie is going.
♫ ♫ ♫ life is ours, we live it our way ♫ ♫ ♫
SONISPHERE 2014!!! CAMP LOOOONNNEERRRRRR ♥♥♥♥♥

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Xale » Thu May 29, 2014 11:57 am

shivcakes wrote:
Xale wrote:Fuck One Direction and fuck the 13 hour shift I just worked at their concert.


Did you get any free weed? :lol:

No, but I got about 20 free Kit Kats which is much better :D

User avatar
ThornDavis
Posts: 1351
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby ThornDavis » Thu May 29, 2014 12:01 pm

What possible use could One Direction's audience have for dozens and dozens of Kit Kats, I wonder.

User avatar
Xale
Posts: 1320
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Re: Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby Xale » Thu May 29, 2014 12:27 pm

ThornDavis wrote:What possible use could One Direction's audience have for dozens and dozens of Kit Kats, I wonder.

I don't know who they were for, but when I got into my bar there was a box of Kit Kats and a box of Cheese Sandwiches. Nobody ever asked about them so I'm hoping it's not gonna turn out that I have an alter ego who places confectionery in places I'm going to; that'd be difficult to manage.


Return to “Arcade”