Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

For all your Forum Fun and Games :)
User avatar
triaxis
Posts: 7264
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am
Location: Forest of Dean
Contact:

Let Us Discuss What Ye Be Thinking Right Now

Postby triaxis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:37 pm

That I can't wait to see You and What Army again - their new stuff sounds ace

Continue...
Image
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm thinking that the other thread shouldn't have been locked.

In a couple of weeks, it would've hit 1000.

You ruined it.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
jadeylemonadey
Posts: 5265
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am
Location: Bristol
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby jadeylemonadey » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:43 pm

I'm thinking Paul can do whatever he wants.

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 pm

jadeylemonadey wrote:I'm thinking Paul can do whatever he wants.


He can. But I think he didn't need to.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
Catey-Cat
Posts: 3390
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:35 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby Catey-Cat » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm thinking that I have a pretty sweet boyfriend who is wasting his free mobile minutes to play me silly songs down the phone while I'm stuck at work.
Help Keep a Giraffe Alive- Use this FMC code- 1K919104

Image Image

User avatar
triaxis
Posts: 7264
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 am
Location: Forest of Dean
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby triaxis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 pm

King_Walnut wrote:I'm thinking that the other thread shouldn't have been locked.

In a couple of weeks, it would've hit 1000.

You ruined it.


And....

Did you know there's more to life than getting a thread on an internet chatboard to 1000 pages? And did you know that too many large threads can slow the forums down? It's happened before

Anyways I feel that I'm doing everyone a favour - clean slate and all that - feel free to not agree with me though dude

:P
Image
FMC CODE: 1k925379
corney91 wrote:
Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:

THEY ARE THE PANZER ELITE! BORN TO COMPETE! NEVER RETREAT! GHOST DIVISION!

User avatar
Jasonisback
Posts: 7836
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:18 am

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby Jasonisback » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:50 pm

However i still started the biggest thread on this forum
Image
rockgeek wrote:You're not old enough to drink - you probably could go for free thinking about it

User avatar
Cazzy
Posts: 7320
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: Bath/London, UK
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby Cazzy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:
Please use FMC Code 1k934556 when purchasing your ticket - It's appreciated!

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:54 pm

triaxis wrote:
King_Walnut wrote:I'm thinking that the other thread shouldn't have been locked.

In a couple of weeks, it would've hit 1000.

You ruined it.


And....

Did you know there's more to life than getting a thread on an internet chatboard to 1000 pages? And did you know that too many large threads can slow the forums down? It's happened before

Anyways I feel that I'm doing everyone a favour - clean slate and all that - feel free to not agree with me though dude

:P


That's fair enough.

Let's get this to 1000 pages.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
corney91
Posts: 7165
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby corney91 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Cazzy wrote:I'm thinking: Triaxis is a legend! :bow-yellow:

Ditts :lol:
Image

User avatar
Frog_Princess
Posts: 6104
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Scouserville
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby Frog_Princess » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm thinking I've got a scabby shoulder. Damn, it's attractive :shock:
Image
:animals-cow: 1k951689 :animals-cow:

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Frog_Princess wrote:I'm thinking I've got a scabby shoulder. Damn, it's attractive :shock:


Post pictures.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
Frog_Princess
Posts: 6104
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Scouserville
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby Frog_Princess » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm

King_Walnut wrote:
Frog_Princess wrote:I'm thinking I've got a scabby shoulder. Damn, it's attractive :shock:


Post pictures.


I would, but it's a bugger of a place to take pics of :?
Image
:animals-cow: 1k951689 :animals-cow:

User avatar
maschera
Posts: 14899
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby maschera » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm thinking these forums are so strange and I can't wait to go out today as it's the only day I have good plans until after Boxing Day :shock:.
Also anything over like 50 pages is a usually a gooseberry thread.
I like to have a martini - two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table.
After four I'm under my host

User avatar
MrsRainey
Posts: 5779
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby MrsRainey » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm

i'm thinking wow... just, yeah.
ImageImage
:animals-cow: Wreaking havoc in '11 with Camp Moocrab and Camp Loner. Camp Loner Facebook Group
Sonisphere City Ambassador Code: SF8NW

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Frog_Princess wrote:
I would, but it's a bugger of a place to take pics of :?


So now you have a challenge on this fine Christmas eve afternoon.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

hybrid theorist
Posts: 15851
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Leeds, YORKSHIRE

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby hybrid theorist » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm thinking that reading 15 or so pages of the last WAYT thread to try and understand what just happened was a waste of my frakking time.

and also, I don't really care what happened now.
Image
:animals-cow:

User avatar
Frog_Princess
Posts: 6104
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Location: Scouserville
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby Frog_Princess » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:20 pm

King_Walnut wrote:
Frog_Princess wrote:
I would, but it's a bugger of a place to take pics of :?


So now you have a challenge on this fine Christmas eve afternoon.


I already have a challenge. Getting my house in some semblance of order :lol: That's a bigger challenge than taking pics of my scabby shoulder.
Image
:animals-cow: 1k951689 :animals-cow:

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:23 pm

hybrid theorist wrote:I'm thinking that reading 15 or so pages of the last WAYT thread to try and understand what just happened was a waste of my frakking time.

and also, I don't really care what happened now.


Nothing of interest or importance happened.

Like triaxis said, this thread is a clean slate. No more discussion on that.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

hybrid theorist
Posts: 15851
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Leeds, YORKSHIRE

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby hybrid theorist » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 pm

10-4

I'm thinking that my interest on my entire savings for the last 12 months was only about £6. this wasn't too impressive
Image
:animals-cow:

User avatar
welshAC_81
Posts: 9410
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: Bridgend
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby welshAC_81 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:28 pm

That all day breakfast i just consumed was WIN!
Image Image

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

welshAC_81 wrote:That all day breakfast i just consumed was WIN!


There weren't enough hash browns
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
welshAC_81
Posts: 9410
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: Bridgend
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby welshAC_81 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:31 pm

King_Walnut wrote:
welshAC_81 wrote:That all day breakfast i just consumed was WIN!


There weren't enough hash browns

I agree! Two just isn't enough
Image Image

King_Walnut
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby King_Walnut » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:34 pm

I was annoyed. The travelodge near to where we stayed in Kings Cross did an all you can eat breakfast buffet.


The pile of hash browns would have been completely silly.
:animals-cow:

metalicbear wrote:Axl doesn't have timekeeping issues

User avatar
welshAC_81
Posts: 9410
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: Bridgend
Contact:

Re: What Are You Thinking...Right Now?

Postby welshAC_81 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 pm

King_Walnut wrote:I was annoyed. The travelodge near to where we stayed in Kings Cross did an all you can eat breakfast buffet.


The pile of hash browns would have been completely silly.

can never have wnough hash browns babe....

Note to self, next meet up in london - stay at the travelodge then :lol:
Image Image


Return to “Arcade”