Post Approval

What if I don't like this avatar on the right malarky... Or this background image filesize is too big... Discuss the details of forum layout here.
Darkveiled

Post Approval

Postby Darkveiled » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi.

I only really signed up to ask a question, but it seems that it has not been 'approved' yet?
This is getting really annoying as I just want an answer to the question but have been waiting nearly 2 days for it to be approved so people can actually give me an answer.

I wanted to email a mod or something but not even sure where to start.

So basically, please can my topic just be approved?

Barracuda

Re: Post Approval

Postby Barracuda » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:33 pm

You could send a private msg to a mod, such as Kipper64.

Whats your question?

-Barracuda

kipper64

Postby kipper64 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 am

I generally try to approve posts ASAP - and generally do within the hour unless I'm at work. However I haven't seen any posts or topics waiting to be approved by yourself since posting this :? You only need 2 posts approved before you are taken off approved posting, and you've only made 2 (according to the records) besides this one, both of which were approved yesterday morning...

rockgeek

Postby rockgeek » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 am

Also the fact the OP has asked this question and got a response means it's all ok anyway

Darkveiled

Postby Darkveiled » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 am

Hmm... that's strange. Thanks for checking anyway guys. I did think it strange my original topic seems to of disappeared but this one went through fine? Ha.

Well, I will make my way over to the help forum now then!

Return to “Forum Feedback”